Sunday, February 19, 2012

Eight of Swords (Medieval Enchantment)

Today's card from the Medieval Enchantment - Nigel Jackson Tarot is the Eight of Swords. Oddly enough I also pulled this card for a daily draw with my new Quantum Tarot that I acquired in a trade. My decks where in sync! Must have been all the crystals I had laying around on my desk at the time. :)


Eight of Swords (Jupiter in Gemini)
I'M TRAPPED HERE

~Too many self-limiting thoughts can make one believe that they are stuck or trapped in a no-win situation. ~Mentally paralyzed, afraid, precariously balanced, and indecisive. ~ Any which way you turn is full of potential pitfalls and painful, sharp obstacles you could stumble upon. ~ The way is not clear... blackness is the only thing to see, and your hands are tied tight. ~ Separate the swords and lay them all in a row... see the clear blue sky. ~Unlock the gate that keeps you from your dreams. ~ The blindfold will fall off... the ties that bind will dissolve. ~ Your thoughts are yours to command. ~Don't become a victim of them. ~You can get yourself out of this..

No comments:

Post a Comment