Sunday, June 5, 2011

That's Important!

Great question today from the LivingTarot fan page on Facebook. "Who is the most important person?" Pull two cards for this question. Using the Robin Wood deck, I pulled Judgment and the Six of Swords. From these two cards I got, "The most important person is the one who can rise above it all and move on to better things." And  then DJ Divine whispered in my ear and said, "Gotta song for that!" lol





Two more cards jumped out of the deck at me when I went to lay it down, and they strongly supported the first two. The Nine of Swords Reversed and the Queen of Wands. From these two I got, "The nightmare is ending with the help of a fiery, self-confident woman who's not afraid to drive out the darkness with her bright, inner light." :)


It seemed logical to place these two in front of the other two, so that they blended together to make a bigger picture. I also digitally trimmed the borders off the cards so that they flowed together better. :)


I really like how this turned out because it's almost like a mirror image of sorts. Lots of matching components too! The Queen of Wands and the woman in the Judgment card look to be the same gal.. same with the Nine of Swords and the Six of Swords. They all just blended together seamlessly for me. The song was just the icing on the cake, so to speak. Strong message in there. Gotta love the Tarot and the beauty of it's powerful messages. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment